| Adrienne Rich -Twenty-one Love Poems- II. I wake up in your bed... |
| Friday, September 10, 2004 |
Twenty-One Love Poems Adrienne Rich (1929 - )
II. I wake up in your bed...
I wake up in your bed. I know I have been dreaming. Much earlier, the alarm broke us from each other, you've been at your desk for hours. I know what I dreamed: our friend the poet comes into my room where I've been writing for days, drafts, carbons, poems are scattered everywhere, and I want to show her one poem which is the poem of my life. But I hesitate, and wake. You've kissed my hair to wake me. I dreamed you were a poem, I say, a poem I wanted to show someone . . . and I laugh and fall dreaming again of the desire to show you to everyone I love, to move openly together in the pull of gravity, which is not simple, which carried the feathered grass a long way down the upbreathing air.
Veintiún Poemas de Amor
II. Me despierto en tu cama...
Me despierto en tu cama. Se que he estado soñando. Temprano la alarma del reloj nos ha separado, Tu has estado trabajando en tu escritorio toda la mañana. Sé lo que he soñado: Nuestra amiga la poeta viene a mi habitación Donde he estado escribiendo por días, Bocetos, carbonillas, poemas desperdigados en todas partes, Y yo quiero mostrarle un poema Que es el poema de mi vida. Pero vacilo, y me despierto Tu me has besado los cabellos para despertarme. Yo soñaba que tu eras un poema, quiero decir, un poema que yo quería mostrarle a alguien...me río y caigo en sueños nuevamente con deseos de mostrarle a todo el mundo que amo, Para introducirnos abiertamente juntas En el influjo de la gravedad, que no es sencillo, Que el elevado viento transporta al césped alado por un largo caminoLabels: Adrienne Rich |
posted by Alfil @ 9:52 AM  |
|
|
|